Notice: Sale of Property
Property Legal Description: Lot 5 of Woodbridge Estates Subdivision, 1.24 acres more or less, Deed Book 2573 and Page 458, Plat Book 52 at Page 106, in the Office of the Register of Deeds for Iredell County, North Carolina. Subject to restrictive covenants and easements of record. Back title reference Book 2024, Page 1362. Parcel Identification Number: 4715-43-2773; and
Property Legal Description: Lot 6 Woodbridge Estates, 1.36 Acres more or less, Deed Book 2573 and Page 460, Plat Book 52 and Page 106 in the Office of the Register of Deeds for Iredell County, North Carolina. Subject to restrictive covenants and easements of record. Back title reference Book 1677, Page 1567. Parcel Identification Number: 4715-43-4528;
***Payment for these items is by WIRE TRANSFER TO GOVDEALS ONLY.
***Before bidding, please read general terms of sale below and also GovDeals’ standard general conditions***
***BIDDER PLEASE READ*** General Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1) By placing a bid for these auctions on the property listed above, Bidders acknowledge understanding and full acceptance of the following conditions of sale, as well as all General and Buyer's Terms and conditions for participating in GovDeals' auctions.
2) These lot properties, are being sold AS-IS. Iredell County makes no warranty or guaranty as to the size, condition or fitness for any purpose of this property. It is the bidder's sole responsibility to look at and carefully research the property and values before placing a bid and failure to do so shall not relieve high bidder of its obligation. Bidder must meet minimum, there is no reserve on this property. Property is street accessible and Bidders may see the property any time.
3) The high bidder is required to pay the full amount of their bid at close of auction BY WIRE TRANSFER ONLY TO GOVDEALS (Iredell County will not accept direct payment) or as otherwise specified by GovDeals' Terms and Conditions. GovDeals will hold these funds in escrow until the Iredell County Board of Commissioners has accepted or rejected the high bid.
4) The high bid for each property shall be reported to the Iredell County Board of Commissioners, who will accept or reject the bid within 30 days after such report is made. No sale can be completed until the Board has approved and accepted the high bid. If the Board accepts the high bid, the sale becomes final, the deed will be recorded by Iredell County and mailed to the high bidder. There shall be no refund made except when the Board rejects the high bid, in which case the high bidder's funds paid will be refunded.
5) Iredell County reserves the right to withdraw any listed property from auction at any time. Iredell County further reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
6) GovDeal's Standard Buyer's and General Terms and Conditions are included by reference.