Notice: Sale of County-Owned Property
Property includes a lot of approximately 0.22 acres of land, 1-story house, approximately 660 sqft, with 2-Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom, listed Single Family Residential. House is not habitable and will require major repairs, renovation or removal. Property has not been surveyed by Seller and may contain more or less acreage.
***Payment for this item is by WIRE TRANSFER TO GOVDEALS ONLY.
***BIDDER PLEASE READ*** General Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1) By placing a bid for this property, Bidders acknowledge understanding and full acceptance of the following conditions of sale, as well as all General and Buyer's Terms and conditions for participating in GovDeals' auctions.
2)This property, including structure, is being sold AS-IS. Iredell County makes no warranty or guaranty as to the condition, livability, structural integrity or fitness for any purpose of any structure on this property. It is the bidder's sole responsibility to look at the property and carefully research values before placing a bid and failure to do so shall not relieve high bidder of its obligation. Bidder must meet minimum, there is no reserve on this property. Bidders may see the property any time but viewing the inside of the structure is by appointment only. Bidders must call 704-878-3045 to schedule an appointment.
3) The high bidder is required to pay the full amount of their bid at close of auction by wire transfer to GovDeals or as otherwise specified by GovDeals' Terms and Conditions. GovDeals will hold these funds in escrow until the Iredell County Board of Commissioners has accepted or rejected the high bid.
4) The high bid for the property shall be reported to the Iredell County Board of Commissioners, who will accept or reject the bid within 30 days after such report is made. No sale can be completed until the Board has approved and accepted the high bid. If the Board accepts the high bid, the sale becomes final, the deed will be recorded by Iredell County and mailed to the high bidder. There shall be no refund made except when the Board rejects the high bid, in which case the high bidder's funds paid will be refunded.
5) Iredell County reserves the right to withdraw any listed property from auction at any time. Iredell County further
reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
6) GovDeal's Standard Buyer's and General Terms and Conditions are included by reference.