Camp Iredell Adventures
Camp Iredell Adventures is an exciting adventure-based day camp program offered during the summer. This program is open to children ages 11 through 13. Camp Iredell Adventures integrates a variety of fun outdoor adventure activities and experiences, with off-site trips daily.
Activities may include, but are not limited to, hiking, swimming, rafting, climbing, exploring parks and local environmental resources, field trips, outdoor games, and guest speakers.
Camp operates Monday through Friday throughout the summer.
The Parent Handbook contains most of the general information that parents will need to reference, including drop-off locations & times, what to bring to camp, behavior expectations, payment options/policies/fees, and more!
See the categories in the left column and the links below for additional information.
- What are the age requirements for camp? What if my child has a summer birthday?
- How do I register my child(ren) for camp?
- Do I have to register for the whole summer, or can I pick which weeks I want my child to attend?
- What are the payment options? Do I have to pay in full, or can I register with a deposit?
- Do I get a discount if I enroll more than one child?
- What if I need to cancel a week?
- If my child can not attend the entire week, can I pay for a partial week or be reimbursed for the days they are absent?
- What does camp do? Do they stay at the drop-off site the entire day?
- What does my child need to bring to camp?
- Are the campers divided into smaller groups based on age or activity?
- What is the staff to camper ratio? What is the usual age distribution in camp?
- Do we have to be an Iredell County resident to participate in your camps?
- What are the qualifications and requirements for the camp staff?